Liaison for Federal Government Department, Agencies, and Crown Corporations
My office may be able to help you liaise with federal government departments, federal agencies, or Crown Corporations and we invite you to contact us if you need assistance. Some areas in which we may be able to help include the following:
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP) or Old Age Security (OAS)
- Canada Student Loans (CSL)
- Citizenship, Immigration, or Work Visa Issues for Temporary Foreign Workers
- Employment Insurance
- Tax Issues with Canada Revenue Agency
- Veteran’s Affairs and National Defence
- Child Tax benefits
- Disability Certificates
If you are unsure which riding you live in, please visit ‘Find My Member of Parliament‘ and enter your postal code. If you live in Palliser constituency and require any of the services listed above, please contact my office.
- Moose Jaw: (306) 691-3577
- Regina: (306) 790-4646
- Toll Free: 1-866-691-3577
If your organization has an upcoming event which you would like Ray to attend, please contact his Moose Jaw office at 306-691-3577 or his Regina office at 306-790-4646.
Tour of Parliament Hill & Watch Question Period/Debates
If you are planning to visit Ottawa and would like to arrange for a tour of Parliament Hill, or attend Question Period or watch Parliamentary Debates in the House of Commons, please call us at 613-992-9115 or email here.
Canadian Flags & Pins
If you would like to receive a Canadian flag or pin, please contact the constituency office at 1-866-691-3577.
Certificates of Achievement
If you would like certificates of achievement from Ray Boughen, MP, for your organization’s members and volunteers, please contact the constituency office at 1-866-691-3577.
Certificate to Mark a Milestone Event
We provide certificates signed by Ray for significant birthdays and anniversaries for our constituents. On special occasions we may also be able to arrange for a certificate from the Prime Minister, or other public figures. If you would like to request one, please call 1-866-691-3577 and provide us your name, mailing address, purpose of the certificate, and other necessary details.
Talk with the Government of Saskatchewan regarding:
- Health care (including Health Insurance matters)
- Five Hills Health Region
- Regina Qu’Appelle Health Region
- Birth, Marriage, and Death Certificates
- Provincial Student Assistance
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
- Social Assistance/Services
- Landlords and Tenants (SK Justice)
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Worker’s Compensation Board (WCB)
- Name Changes, marriage certificates
Please contact the appropriate department or your MLA if you require the provincial services listed above. If you are unsure which provincial riding you live in, please visit ’Find My Constituency‘ and enter the name of your community.
Talk to your Municipal Government regarding the following:
- Property Taxes
- Policing, Fire Fighting and Emergency Response
- Sanitation and Local Public Works
- Roads within your community or rural municipality (not highways)
- Snow removal